By signing the registration form, you declare that you are in possession of a regular medical certificate for conducting competitive activities (triathlon) and:
– to have read the regulation and to accept it in full
– to have the regulatory requirements
– to know the characteristics of the event and to be in psychophysical conditions suitable for participation
– to want to adapt to the regulations, to the indications of the Race Direction and of the personnel assigned to the organization
– to allow the use of their data by the subjects involved in organizing the event in compliance with the GDPR Reg. 2016/679/EU
– to allow the use of photographs, filmed images, recordings, resulting from its participation in the event for any legitimate purpose, including advertising
RACES AND START
SATURDAY 10 OCTOBER 2020
MEDIUM TRIATHLON ITALIAN CHAMPIONSHIP
[1.9km swim, 90km bike, 21km run]
NO DRAFT RACE
Location: Borgo Egnazia, Savelletri (Fasano)
09:00 Starting race Medium Tri Italian Championship – (08:45 am transition area closing)
GATES (maximum times):
1 hour and 10 min to perform the swimming fraction (from the start of the last battery)
5 hours and 30 min to complete the swimming + bike fraction
Maximum time: 7 hours and 30 min
SUNDAY 11 OCTOBER 2020
[750m swim, 20km bike, 5km run]
Location: Borgo Egnazia, Savelletri (Fasano)
09:30 Start Sprint race – (09:00 transition area closure)
NB: THESE TIMES CAN BE SUBJECT TO VARIATIONS
To participate is MANDATORY:
– be FITRI members and have a regular card for the competitive activity
– be registered abroad and have a regular membership card to the triathlon federation of their own country (for foreign participants)
Alternatively and only for Sprint distances:
– sign the daily membership (Daypass) which involves submitting the subscription form (DOWNLOADABLE HERE >) and the Italian competitive medical certificate (issued in Italy by an Italian doctor) specifically for the practice of triathlon sport
WE DO NOT ACCEPT certificates for sports other than triathlon and certificates not issued in Italy.
The cost of the daily membership is 20,00€ for Sprint distance; The additional cost will be charged during registration, by selecting “daypass” as the registration mode for the race.
– Foreign participants can sign the daily membership ONLY IF they are able to present the form and the racing certificate for the triathlon issued in Italy by an Italian doctor (they must perform the medical examination in Italy, before the date of the race)
To participate is also MANDATORY:
– register online via Racemate >
– have paid the registration fee within 10 days from the date of registration
NB: The unsold registrations are automatically canceled by the system after 10 days from the registration date.
We do not accept telephone or e-mail registrations.
HOW TO REGISTER
– Access the Racemate registration site >:
– If you already have an account, log in with your credentials (email and password)
– If you are a new user, register and wait for the activation email of your new account
– If you have forgotten your password, you can use the “password recovery” function
– Once logged in, you will be able to choose the competition to register with
– The system will ask you if you want to register yourself or a friend
– The system will ask you for all the data necessary for registration and acceptance of the policies
– When you reach the summary you can choose whether to go to the checkout or add other registrations.
– If you click on checkout your order will be registered and you will have to proceed choosing the payment method
– You will receive an email confirming registration (also check in junk mail or spam)
REGISTRATION FEES AND PAYMENT METHODS
MEDIUM TRIATHLON ITALIAN CHAMPIONSHIP:
100,00€ per person
55,00€ per person
The registration includes:
– organization of the tender with a change area, emergency services, coordination of road closures to vehicular traffic, reception services, equipment for volunteers
– Refreshments on the day of the competition
– Post-race refreshment
– Access to the Award Ceremony* on October 10th (for Medium Traithlon Italian Championship)
*Dinner after Awards Ceremony not included
– Bib number
– Numbered headcap
– Helmet and bike stickers
– MYSDAM chip
– Commemorative bag for the event
– Finisher t-shirt
– Finisher medal
Payment methods are:
– Credit card
– Bank transfer (to be made ONLY after registering online)
Reason: order n …..
Amount: € ……
BIC / Swift: PASCITM1102
Bank: BANCA MONTE DEI PASCHI DI SIENA
Registrations will be closed on September 25th, 2020 for Medium Triathlon Italian Championship.
Registrations will be closed on October 6th, 2020 for Sprint distance.
No exceptions of any kind will be allowed.
In case of non-participation the registration fee will not be refunded.
It is possible to transfer your registration to another distance or to the next edition no later than September 5th, 2020. In this way the sum paid for the registration will be kept valid for another distance or for the edition next, with a charge of € 10.00 for secretarial costs.
It is possible to make the transfer of registration by accessing
RaceMate > selecting your name at the top right and entering MyAccount. Here you can select the “Your Subscriptions” item, there will be a special button “TRANSFER”.
Following the procedure the system will send to the user a coupon that will allow the registration in another distance or for the following year. The coupon must be used when registering for the new event and inserted in the appropriate space during
checkout. The coupon will not cover any additional services and adjustments to the registration cost.
– The registration moved to the next year is not automatic, each participant must provide to register independently, using the coupon.
– The registration moved to the following year can not be transferred to third parties.
– The registration moved to the following year is not further transferable.
It is possible to replace athletes registered for the race at a cost of € 10,00 before and no later:
October 5th, 2020 for Medium Triathlon Italian Championship
October 6th, 2020 for Sprint race
Beyond these terms, replacement requests or any request for changes to the starting list will no longer be accepted.
The substitutions for the Italian Middle Triathlon Championship are managed by the Referee and the FITRI Technical Delegate.
COLLECTIVE OR TEAM REGISTRATION
All group or team registration must be made online through the Racemate registration site https://borgoegnazia.racemate.it/it
The system allows you to make a single order containing more entries through the “sign up a friend” mode.
It is possible to add more desired participants, even on different race distances, one at a time.
At the end of the entries it is possible to click on “checkout” to confirm the order and it will be possible to proceed with the payment.
Registration will be completed only upon payment of the registration fee, to be made no later than 10 days from the online registration date. After this deadline, the registration will be
automatically canceled by the system.
The transition area will be specially marked and will be located at Cala Masciola beach, near the starting area.
Bikes will be guarded by a special surveillance service within the following times:
Saturday October 10th: from the opening (6:00 am) until 6:00 pm – Medium Triathlon
Sunday October 11th: from the opening (7:00 am) until 12:00 pm – Triathlon Sprint
After these times the custody is no longer guaranteed.
The collection of bicycles can be done exclusively through the presentation of the bib.
BIB NUMBER DISTRIBUTION
The race secretariat for the collection of bib numbers is located at Cala Masciola beach, close to the departure and the exchange area and will be open at the following times:
Friday October 9th, 2020:
from 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm for Medium Triathlon I.C., Sprint distance
Saturday October 10th, 2020:
from 6:00 am to 8:30 am for Medium Triathlon I.C
from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm for Sprint race
Sunday October 11th, 2020:
from 7:00 am to 9:00 am for Sprint race
The bib can also be picked up by third parties.
For the sports groups, only the group leader with his own document and the list of its members can present himself.
CONTROLS AND TIME KEEPING
The timing will be performed by an Official Timer SDAM with technology based on the use of “chips”.
Each participant will be provided with a daily chip, which must be returned at the end of the race. In case of non-return, € 15,00 will be charged.
Information and conditions on the use of the chips are published on the SDAM website at mysdam.it/info-chip.do
Senior 1 20-24 years
Senior 2 24–29 years
Senior 3 30–34 years
Senior 4 35–39 years
Master 1 40–44 years
Master 2 45–49 years
Master 3 50–54 years
Master 4 55–59 years
Master 5 60–64 years
Master 6 65–69 years
Master 7 70–74 years
Master 8 over 75 years
Junior (18-19 years old) are admitted only in the Sprint distance.
Youth B (16-17 years old) are admitted only in the Sprint distance.
The first 5 absolute men and women and the first 3 classified for each category will be awarded for the Medium Triathlon Italian Championship.
The absolute and category rankings will be drawn up on the basis of the arrival order and the times recorded with the SDAM system. The prize pool will be € 7.000.00 and will be divided
between the absolute men and women.
The first absolute men and women and the first 3 classified for each category will be awarded for the Sprint race. The prize pool will be € 2.000.00 and will be divided between the absolute men and women.
CANCELLATION OF THE COMPETITION
In case of cancellation of the event due to force majeure, the participation fee may be:
The partecipazione free May be:
– Transferred to 2021
– 80% refunded by crediting
– 80% refunded in the form of a voucher to be spent on services at Borgo Egnazia
– 100 % refundable
All participants must wear:
– the CHIP for timing (for the whole race)
– the helmet (during the cycling fraction)
– the bib number (in the fractions of cycling and running)
– the stickers and the references of the bib number (on helmet, bicycle and body for the whole race)
It is foreseen the use of more ambulances with doctors and nurses, fixed First Aid points, one of which is permanent in the arrival area, mobile service with motorbikes and specialized personnel. Fixed and mobile points of Radio Relief.
The event is guaranteed by the organizing policy stipulated by FITRI and is also covered by the Reale Mutua Assicurazioni supplementary insurance policy.
For anything not covered in this regulation, the current FITRI technical regulation applies.
TriO Eventi S.S.D. as an organizer of Borgo Egnazia Tri declines all responsibility for himself and his collaborators, for accidents or damage to persons or property, which may occur before, during and after the event or as a result of the same.
All competitors must comply with the rules established by the Highway Code.
In the fraction of cycling the roads will be traffic controlled (or traffic close, where it is possible) with the presence of about 100 volunteers involved in traffic monitoring and control of crossings.
The Jury is composed of judges appointed by FITRI. The participant surprised to behave unsportsmanlike, uncivil or anti-ecological, as well as incurring the penalties provided for by law and sports regulations, may not be admitted to subsequent editions.
Any complaints must be submitted exclusively to the Jury in the manner and within the terms provided by the FITRI regulations and accompanied by the prescribed deposit.
The management reserves the right to change the rules or the route at its sole discretion for reasons justified by a better organization.