By signing the registration form, you declare that you are in possession of a regular medical certificate for conducting competitive activities (triathlon) and:
- to have read the regulation and to accept it in full
- to have the regulatory requirements
- to know the characteristics of the event and to be in psychophysical conditions suitable for participation
- to want to adapt to the regulations, to the indications of the Race Direction and of the personnel assigned to the organization
- to allow the use of their data by the subjects involved in organizing the event in compliance with the GDPR Reg. 2016/679/EU
- to allow the use of photographs, filmed images, recordings, resulting from its participation in the event for any legitimate purpose, including advertising
2. RACES AND START
SATURDAY 13 APRIL 2019
HALF TRI AND RELAY – [1.9km swim, 90km bike, 21km run]
Location: Borgo Egnazia, Savelletri (Fasano)
09:00 Starting race Half Tri and Relay – (08:30 am transition area closing)
GATES (maximum times):
- 1 hour and 10 min to perform the swimming fraction (from the start of the last battery)
- 5 hours and 30 min to complete the swimming + bike fraction
Maximum time: 7 hours and 30 min
NB: THESE TIMES CAN BE SUBJECT TO VARIATIONS
In the relay race the teams will have to be composed of 3 participants, each of whom will have to play one
3. HALF TRI INDIVIDUAL RACE PRICES
With 1 overnight stay at Borgo Egnazia
Until 31/01: € 150.00
From 1/02 to 8/04: € 170.00
With 2 overnight stay at Borgo Egnazia
Until 31/01: € 100.00
From 1/02 to 8/04: € 130.00
Only pectoral without overnight stay
Until 31/01: € 190.00
From 1/02 to 8/04: € 250.00
HALF TRI RELAY RACE PRICES (PER PERSON)
With 1 overnight stay at Borgo Egnazia
Until 31/01: € 55.00 (individual fee for the single fraction)
From 01/02 to 08/04: € 70.00 (individual fee for the single fraction)
With 2 overnight stay at Borgo Egnazia
Until 31/01: € 45.00 (individual fee for the single fraction)
From 1/02 to 08/04: € 60.00 (individual fee for the single fraction)
Only single race number (individual quota) without overnight stay
Until 31/01: € 80.00 (individual fee for the single fraction)
From 1/02 to 08/04: € 100.00 (individual quota for the fraction of the fraction)
4. PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
To participate is MANDATORY:
- be FITRI members and have a regular card for the competitive activity
- be registered abroad and have a regular membership card to the triathlon federation of their own country (for foreign participants)
- sign the daily membership (Daypass) which involves submitting the subscription form (DOWNLOADABLE HERE) and the Italian competitive medical certificate (issued in Italy by an Italian doctor) specifically for the practice of triathlon sport.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT certificates for sports other than triathlon and certificates not issued in Italy.
The cost of the daily membership is € 30.00. The additional cost will be charged during registration, by selecting “daypass” as the registration mode for the race.
Foreign participants can sign the daily membership ONLY IF they are able to present the form and the racing certificate for the triathlon issued in Italy by an Italian doctor (they must perform the medical examination in Italy, before the date of the race)
To participate is also MANDATORY:
- register online via Racemate: https://borgoegnazia.racemate.it/it
- have paid the registration fee within 10 days from the date of registration
NB: The unsold registrations are automatically canceled by the system after 10 days from the registration date.
We do not accept telephone or e-mail registrations.
5. HOW TO REGISTER
Access the Racemate registration site: https://borgoegnazia.racemate.it/it
- If you already have an account, log in with your credentials (email and password)
- If you are a new user, register and wait for the activation email of your new account
- If you have forgotten your password, you can use the “password recovery” function
- Once logged in, you will be able to choose the competition to register with
- The system will ask you if you want to register yourself or a friend
- The system will ask you for all the data necessary for registration and acceptance of the policies
- When you reach the summary you can choose whether to go to the checkout or add other registrations.
- If you click on checkout your order will be registered and you will have to proceed choosing the payment method
- You will receive an email confirming registration (also check in junk mail or spam)
6. REGISTRATION FEES AND PAYMENT METHODS
HALF TRI: € 250.00
€ 190.00 for those who register before January 31st 2019
RELAY: € 100.00 per person
€ 80.00 per person for those who register before January 31st 2019
The registration includes:
- Bib number
- Numbered headset
- Pasta party bracelet
- Helmet and bike stickers
- Magazine of the event
- MYSDAM chip
Payment methods are:
- Credit card
- Bank transfer (to be made ONLY after registering online)
Reason: order n …..
Amount: € ……
BIC / Swift: PASCITM1102
Bank: BANCA MONTE DEI PASCHI DI SIENA
NB: from March 13 onwards the only accepted method of payment will be a credit card!
Registrations will be closed on April 8th 2019. No exceptions of any kind will be allowed.
In case of non-participation the registration fee will not be refunded.
If it is communicated to the organization (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than March 13, 2019 the sum will be held valid for the next edition, with the charge of € 10.00 for secretarial expenses. The participant will receive a coupon that can be used in the next edition.
The coupon will not cover any additional services and adjustments to the cost of registration.
- The registration moved to the next year is not automatic, each participant must provide to register independently, using the coupon
- The registration moved to the following year can not be transferred to third parties
- The registration moved to the following year is not further transferable
It is possible to replace athletes registered for the race at a cost of € 10.00 before and no later April 8, 2019 giving notice to email@example.com with complete data of the substitute (name, surname, date of birth, email, number card Fitri, company).
The organization will issue a coupon that the substitute can use to register independently; the coupon will cover the cost already paid by the replaced and will leave a charge of € 10.00 of secretarial expenses.
Beyond these terms, replacement requests or any request for changes to the starting list will no longer be accepted.
8. COLLECTIVE OR TEAM REGISTRATION
All group or team registration must be made online through the Racemate registration site https://borgoegnazia.racemate.it/it
The system allows you to make a single order containing more entries through the “sign up a friend” mode.
It is possible to add more desired participants, even on different race distances, one at a time.
At the end of the entries it is possible to click on “checkout” to confirm the order and it will be possible to proceed with the payment.
Registration will be completed only upon payment of the registration fee, to be made no later than 10 days from the online registration date. After this deadline, the registration will be automatically canceled by the system.
9. TRANSITION ZONE
The transition area will be specially marked and will be located at Cala Masciola beach, near the departure area.
The bicycles will be guarded by a special surveillance service within the following times:
- Friday 12 April: from the closing of the exchange area (18:00) until the reopening of the following day (7:00 am)
- Saturday, April 13: from the opening (7:00 am) until 6:00 pm
After these times the custody is no longer guaranteed.
The collection of bicycles can be done exclusively through the presentation of the bib.
BIB NUMBER DISTRIBUTION
The race secretariat for the collection of bib numbers is located at Cala Masciola beach, close to the departure and the exchange area and will be open at the following times:
- Friday, April 12, 2019 from 10:00 to 17:30
The bib can also be picked up by third parties
For the sports groups, only the group leader with his own document and the list of its members can present himself.
10. CONTROLS AND TIME KEEPING
The timing will be performed by an Official Timer SDAM with technology based on the use of “chips”.
Each participant will be provided with a daily chip, which must be returned at the end of the race. In case of non-return, € 15.00 will be charged.
Information and conditions on the use of the chips are published on the SDAM website at www.mysdam.it/info-chip.do
NB: failure or incorrect use of the chip will result in non-inclusion in the ranking and nonallocation of time spent.
- 20-24 years: Senior 1
- 24–29 years: Senior 2
- 30–34 years: Senior 3
- 35–39 years: Senior 4
- 40–44 years: Master 1
- 45–49 years: Master 2
- 50–54 years: Master 3
- 55–59 years: Master 4
- 60–64 years: Master 5
- 65–69 years: Master 6
- 70–74 years: Master 7
- over 75 years: Master 8
The first 4 absolute men and women and the first 3 classified for each category will be awarded.
The absolute and category rankings will be drawn up on the basis of the arrival order and the times recorded with the SDAM system.
The prize pool will be € 7,000.00 and will be divided between the absolute men and women.
13. CANCELLATION OF THE COMPETITION
In case of cancellation of the event due to force majeure, the participation fee will not be refunded.
14. MANDATORY EQUIPMENT
All participants must wear:
- the CHIP for timing (for the whole race)
- the helmet (during the cycling fraction)
- the bib number (in the fractions of cycling and running)
- the stickers and the references of the bib number (on helmet, bicycle and body for the whole race)
15. HEALTH CARE
It is foreseen the use of more ambulances with doctors and nurses, fixed First Aid points, one of which is permanent in the arrival area, mobile service with motorbikes and specialized personnel. Fixed and mobile points of Radio Relief.
The event is guaranteed by the organizing policy stipulated by FITRI and is also covered by the Reale Mutua Assicurazioni supplementary insurance policy.
For anything not covered in this regulation, the current FITRI technical regulation applies.
TriO Eventi S.S.D. as an organizer of Borgo Egnazia Half Tri declines all responsibility for himself and his collaborators, for accidents or damage to persons or property, which may occur before, during and after the event or as a result of the same.
All competitors must comply with the rules established by the Highway Code.
In the fraction of cycling the roads will be traffic controlled with the presence of about 100 volunteers involved in traffic monitoring and control of crossings.
The Jury is composed of judges appointed by FITRI.
The participant surprised to behave unsportsmanlike, uncivil or anti-ecological, as well as incurring the penalties provided for by law and sports regulations, may not be admitted to subsequent editions.
Any complaints must be submitted exclusively to the Jury in the manner and within the terms provided by the FITRI regulations and accompanied by the prescribed deposit.
The management reserves the right to change the rules or the route at its sole discretion for reasons justified by a better organization.